torsdag 16 januari 2014

A bit of progress

I've wanted to do a pig with big floppy ears in 3d for a year now. I finally sat down and did. And then continued to make a boar while I was at it. Still some tweaking to do, obviously, but... piggy!

And since it's early in the year, I'm slaving away on a comic during what little spare time I have. It's a comic that I've wanted to do for two years, set in Bath, England, for Think Ink's mythology and fantasy themed fanzine this year. Not to put too fine a point on it, but the backgrounds are killing me.
And it's going to be 14 pages and I'm beginning to question my sanity.
At the same time, I'm going to have to set up a homepage for my portfolio as the time of applying for internship approaches, as well as putting together a portfolio. Ho hum. Let's just say that the stress level is quite high.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar