måndag 21 september 2009

...

Busy preparing for the book fair - first book fair for me so it's nervosity mixed with curiosity. The class (the first year of Malmö's Comic Art school) has done a fanzine, after some ups and downs and troubles with the printer. No theme so I chose to do the first three pages on a vampire story I'm planning on doing.


















Furthermore, I'm continuing to work on a couple of comics - an old, old doujinshi and Kungaspel/Royal Games which wasn't finished in time for Mangatalangen 2009 (which didn't happen anyway). Kungaspel will be printed in Think Ink's 'Mangazine' this autumn instead, together with our other Mangatalangen contributions. However, what I really want to do is a proper Space 1889 fanzine with Jerker and his crew. Oh well... in time, I guess...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar