onsdag 11 november 2009

Ahhh...

That's my official sigh of relief.
J-pop con 2009 is over and done with, Stronger (the Naruto doujinshi) sold surprisingly well. I was surprised at any rate, my friends were not. The cosplay went well too (the Black Lagoon group which I participated in won Best Music), and overall it was a very enjoyable event.

Also, I finished the Grumg'nesh strips (aka "Grumg'nesh the one toothed orc's magnificent adventures") for Sydsvenskan. Keeping it simple was quite a challenge, and I couldn't resist shading, even though coloring it took twice as long that way. It didn't help that I had no choice but to work with it in photoshop rather than paint shop pro which I know how to work with... but finished it is, regardless.
We'll see how that goes. For now, I finally get to play with those Space 1889 characters without feeling guilty about it. Well, aside from all those NaNo words I should be writing...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar