torsdag 31 maj 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

Speaking of original characters... 10 hours to go until Camp NaNoWriMo 2012 starts!
First time writing NaNo outside of November (people who know me: I am sorry for disappearing/becoming too involved in a world you find confusing again), but my eternal fellow NaNo-er Bre dragged me into this. Obviously my response was not only agreeing to do it, but to drag others with me. Duh. Misery loves company. So does wordcount competitions.

I am going to continue the novel from NaNo 2011 rather than start something completely new (big old cheater, yes, whatever) because I need to continue it (of course, it is a continuation of 2010's No Coffin Needed, and uses 2001 and 2002's NaNo novels as a background, but shhhh). I need to continue and eventually finish it. It still doesn't have a proper title, though the working title has changed from Pieces of the Empire to A Murder of Swans.
Now, I do believe there is some plot I need to sort out before all of this gets moving.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar