torsdag 4 mars 2010

So many things to do...

Dry spell is done. Complete. Finished. Thank whatever god is listening (probably an ent of some kind). Not entirely happy with everything, but overall I'm pretty satisfied (now that I don't have to do anything more with it - unless the lovely Natalia Batista finds something that I need to fix).

I've bought a domain and begun making small illustrations for it, and hopefully it will be up and running in the near future.
Additionally, I'm working on a suggestion for the cover of the yearbook. I quite like it, even though it's a lot of fiddling with details no one will care about. As usual, I guess. Gears take more time than they should...

Should finish those Myths of Mars pages too, which means... a final design for the Airbitch - the airship which carries the crew of the Red Planet all over Mars. A quite important member of the 'cast', in other words.

2 kommentarer:

  1. (kanske skulle kunna tänka dig att lägga upp bilder på det du håller på med så att folk kan få en.. bild .. av vad du håller på med XDD höhöhö Oh, the fyndigness!)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hade gjort det... men när jag höll på med inlägget fuckade sig hela blogspot och vägrade -.-'

    SvaraRadera