fredag 24 september 2010

Recovering...

Of course I ended up getting sick after I finished Show, don't tell. Of course my computer got a virus as well. Of course. Well... nothing lost, computer restored (still lacking some programs though), and I'm... almost well again.
The lack of internet and general non-functioning of so many things (such as being able to walk up the stairs without getting dizzy) did leave me with a lot of time to sit down and draw.

For years I've wanted to do a story about a 'skogsrå' (a Swedish mythological creature with either a fox or a cow's tail and a hollow back) and now... well, let's just say that I've been drawing this character a lot recently.

And yes, I do like those forest spirits quite a bit... :)

In less exciting news, I've got a lot of catching up to do as far as my studies go. Hooray...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar